Applicant can now apply for various exams of IIBF under online mode only. No physical form with Demand Draft/Pay Order will be accepted by the Institute.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit Institute's web site www.iibf.org.in
- If member of the Institute Click on "members" under 'Apply for exams online'.
- Read rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully
- Read instructions to applicant carefully.
- Select the examination you wish to apply;
- Logon in with your membership number and password;
- Read the instructions carefully and accept;
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work etc;
- Click on 'preview'.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on 'accept and submit' for online payment;
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelt correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
- On successful completion Transaction Details will be displayed and the same will be emailed/SMSed to you for your information and record
- If the process is not successful / incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant has to follow the online process again.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 to 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take long in certain cases. DO NOT press submit button once again, or Back or Refresh button.
- Any communication in regard to online exam fees should be sent to email@example.com
- In case payment is debited from candidate's account and the transaction is not successful/completed, Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of transaction. Refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refund is dependent on multiple organization and working days/holidays of bank/financial Institutes.
Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the application confirmation and various communication from the Institute.